Pampers Aqua Pure Sensitive Water Baby Diaper
Baby Wipes, Pampers Aqua Pure Sensitive Water Baby Diaper Wipes, Hypoallergenic and Unscented, 12x Pop-Top Packs, 672 Count
Pampers Baby Wipes Aqua Pure
When it comes to caring for your baby’s precious skin, you shouldn’t have to make compromises. That’s why we made Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes—our only wipe made with 99% pure water and a touch of premium cotton.
Caring for your baby’s precious skin is at the heart of our chosen ingredients. That’s why Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes do not contain parabens, alcohol*, dyes, or fragrances. The remaining 1% of ingredients includes dermatologically-tested cleansers and pH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby’s delicate skin. Aqua Pure wipes are safe for use on newborn babies’ skin—including bottoms, hands, and delicate faces.
*No ethanol or drying alcohol.
The Seal of Cotton and cotton enhanced are trademarks of Cotton Incorporated. This product contains 15% cotton.
Made with 99% Pure Water
Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes contain 99% pure water for a gentle clean.
Our Simplest Formula
Our remaining ingredients include 1% dermatologically tested gentle cleansers to help maintain the pH balance of your baby’s skin while helping the wipe stay fresh over time.
Pampers Aqua Pure wipes are also made without parabens, dyes, or fragrances.
*No ethanol or drying alcohol.
Crafted with a touch of premium cotton for a soft and gentle clean.
Which diaper should I use with Pampers Aqua Pure baby wipes?
We recommend using Pampers Pure Protection diapers with Pampers Aqua Pure wipes. Pampers Pure Protection Diapers are free of chlorine bleaching, fragrance, parabens, and latex* (*natural rubber).
How can I treat and prevent diaper rash?
Red bumps on your baby’s bottom may mean diaper rash. It can be caused by many factors, including leaving urine or bowel movement on the skin too long between changing diapers or even as a result of taking antibiotics. And when your baby starts solid foods, wait a few days between introducing each new food to see if the rash was caused by a particular food.
What should I know about wiping my baby?
All Pampers baby wipes help clean away bacteria, even after a wet change. Have a supply handy while changing diapers to help keep your baby clean and fresh.
For baby girls, while changing diapers, always wipe from the front to back to minimize the amount of stool material that gets near her genitals. Also, be careful to clean all areas, as the folds in the skin around her genitals can hide urine and soil.
Are Pampers wipes safe for my baby?
Yes! Babies’ health and safety is our first priority at Pampers. Our wipes are thoroughly tested to confirm they are safe for your baby and your baby’s skin.
- Pampers Aqua Pure wipes are made with 99% pure water for our simplest formula
- A baby registry must have for expecting mothers
- Includes 1% dermatologically tested cleansers and PH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby’s delicate skin
- Free of alcohols*, dyes, parabens, and fragrances *No ethanol or drying alcohol
- Made with premium cotton for a soft and gentle clean
Product detailsSize: 672 Count
- Product Dimensions: 13.4 x 9 x 9.4 inches ; 13.42 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 14.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B07JQM8ZGW
- UPC: 037000987314
- Item model number: SG_B07JQM8ZGW_US
Dimensions:34.03 × 22.86 × 23.87 cm
- 5 Stars
- 4 Stars
- 3 Stars
- 2 Stars
- 1 Stars